F.A.S.T. Rescue is a trusted leader in health & safety training, products and safety programs. We have helped companies navigate the complex requirements of the various provincial and government regulations, by providing product solutions, such as defibrillators, first aid and oxygen equipment; a variety of on-site and online training courses; and pro-active safety programs to ensure that your organization is consistently up to the required safety standards. Beyond fulfilling the legal requirements of a workplace, we can help you take care of your most valuable business asset – your people.
- is a name that you can trust
- is recognized for our integrity, open communication and honest approach towards our business associates and clients
- is a Health Canada approved agency for selling and supporting medical devices (safety supplies, defibrillators)
- is a recognized First Aid & CPR/AED training provider according to WSIB, Workers Compensation and Federal standards
- is an authorized training provider for the Canadian Red Cross, the Heart and Stroke Foundation and is a member of the American Heart Association
- is a go-to resource for health & safety standards and policies, with up-to date information on provincial and federal regulations
F.A.S.T. Rescue is the First Stop for All Your Safety Needs!
F.A.S.T. Rescue was founded in 1997 and is an authorized provider of Canadian Red Cross Safety Services programs. Our team of instructors includes Master Instructor-Trainers for the Canadian Red Cross and the Heart & Stroke Foundation, Paramedics, Firefighters, Aquatic Supervisors and Registered Nurses. Your employees will be in good hands with our trainers.
We have a long list of satisfied clients. Please view our Testimonials page.